Wednesday 22 February 2012

Review of zombie christmas card from Zazzle

photo of a zombie christmas card produced by zazzle
I do actually purchase my own products. Hey, if I don't buy my own stuff, how can I expect others to do the same? So, I was very pleased with the cards I received. They were well packed in a stiff backed envelope. The cards themselves were printed on glossy stock. The image was very sharp and the colours were well balanced. I suppose the only criticism was that you'll need to watch out for smudging when you write your greeting on the inside as it is glossy like the outside of the card.
Oh yes, and always bear in mind that Zazzle products are shipped from the States - I think there was a two/two-and-a-half week delivery time on these cards.






Order yours here ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment