Monday 5 March 2012

Customizable Fitness Tshirt

I inked the drawing from the previous post in the traditional way - brush, dip pen and hunched over back :-). When I scanned it in I felt the girl's outline was a bit rough and inconsistent in places so I cleaned it up a bit, imported into Inkscape and used the extremely useful Trace function to "smooth it out" before exporting back out and into PS.
* Edit : I have made a slight alteration - I hope improvement - on the design as I felt it had some issues around the perspective *



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ann for your honesty, I know many women have similar frustrations while pursuing their fitness lifestyle. There's a lot of new research out there in the Fitness world and from that dearth of research is a new hybrid of personal trainers. They're called Fitness Lifestyle Coaches,

    intramax ingredients

    ReplyDelete